The ISN Corporate Members Committee consists of high level representatives from prominent companies active in the field of nephrology. The objective of the Corporate Members Committee, as a consultative committee of the ISN, is to assist the Society in achieving its mission and in a wider sense to promote the knowledge and understanding of the role of the kidney in disease and health, as well as increase awareness about kidney disease and promote collaborations with other relevant specialties or stakeholders.
ISN Corporate Members
The Corporate Members Committee exchanges views with, and where appropriate discuss with, the ISN Executive Committee and other appropriate ISN Committees and officials on matters including, but not limited to:
- Current trends and future issues in nephrology and related specialties
- Awareness about the role and importance of the kidney among all relevant audiences
- Relationships and possible collaborations with other nephrology and nephrology-related organizations
- Attracting new talent to the nephrology community
- Effectiveness and efficiency of the Society and its activities
Members of the Committee of Corporate Members have specific privileges.
For more information, please contact Rik Bollaert, ISN Business Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 645 24 44 42.