Follow the ISN on Social Media
Be the first to get ISN updates; follow us on social media.
The ISN uses social media to:
- Showcase the breadth of ISN’s international work and raise awareness of its mission and vision.
- Advertise career possibilities, deadlines, events, science, and learning opportunities through ISN education, grants, research, and advocacy initiatives.
- Connect with the online kidney community.
- Highlight kidney-related news and research.
- Provide live coverage of ISN Events like the ISN World Congress of Nephrology and ISN Frontiers Meetings.
- Announce nephrology-related events from Affiliated and Collective-Member Societies, as well as endorsed initiatives.
Kidney International (KI) is one of the most cited journals in nephrology. It is widely regarded as the world’s foremost journal on the development and consequences of kidney diseases.
|Follow KI on Twitter:||@Kidney_Int||@KIReports|
ISN Social Media Groups
Comprising nephrologists from different parts of the world, these groups share kidney-related information through social networks and provide live coverage of ISN events, quizzes, webinars, and interviews.\
Follow the ISN Social Media Groups:
@ISNeducation Social Media Team
The @ISNeducation team, comprising nephrologists from healthcare institutes worldwide, has a strong presence on social media to share knowledge on a broader scale and promote the global kidney health community and its work.
WCN Social Media team
This WCN Social Media team offers complete coverage of ISN’s annual congress with innovative online educational materials such as visual abstracts, interviews, poster talks, and daily quizzes.