Application deadline: October 27, 2021 (11:59 CET)
Grant result announcement: November 10, 2021
The World Congress of Nephrology 2022 (WCN’22) organizers are pleased to offer a grant program to ISN members residing in low and lower-middle income countries (see the list here). These grants encourage equitable access to the congress, providing support to ISN members with limited funds to attend WCN’22.
- Applicants must be ISN members (ISN Full Individual member, ISN Joint Group member, or ISN Trainee) residing in a low or lower-middle-income country as defined by the ISN Low and Lower-Middle Income list (access the list here).
Exceptions: Current ISN Fellows training in higher-income countries, ISN Sister Renal Centers (SRC) Program participants from supporting centers.
- If you have received three previous grants to attend ISN events, you are no longer eligible to apply.
- Priority is given to:
- Members presenting an approved abstract at WCN’22
- Members of 40 years and younger (born in 1981 and after)
- Past and present ISN Fellows, SRC participants, those enrolled in the ISN Mentorship Program
Not an ISN Member yet?
If you want to apply for a grant but are not yet an ISN member, you can become a member here.
ISN offers free and discounted membership to those from low and lower-middle income countries and young nephrologists.
Please note that ISN membership does not automatically guarantee acceptance for a grant application.
WCN grant program supported by