ISN Community Film Event: Raise Awareness by Sharing Your Kidney Care Story
Storytelling is a powerful way to inform, educate, and activate change. Help raise awareness and improve understanding of the reality of living with kidney disease by sharing your story at the ISN Community Film Event.
Previous editions have recognized the inspirational hope and courage of dedicated healthcare professionals and their patients fighting to live well with kidney disease. Former winners include “Dialysis Journey of a Sarawakian” (2019), “Hope is a Walking Dream” (2020), “Life Beyond the Transplant” and “The Mountain in his Blood” (2021). For more information about previous editions and winners, please visit the ISN website.
Once again running in collaboration with the World Kidney Day (WKD) Campaign, the 2022 ISN Community Film Event will feature the “WKD 2022 Best Film Award” going to the finalist who receives the most votes during the WKD 2022 (March 10).
Share your story and make a difference in the lives of kidney patients and those who care for them.
- Only ISN members and partner societies are eligible to submit films.
Not yet an ISN member?
Films must be:
- less than two years old
- less than seven minutes long
- in 16:9 format, HD quality (1920 x 1080 resolution)
By submitting a film, the authors agree to a screening at WCN’22 if their film is pre-selected by the jury.
Submission deadline: December 8, 2021 (23:59 CET).
The selected films will be announced by January 10, 2022, by email.
The Film Event jury will select the finalists. From January 2022 onwards, the ISN and WCN communities will vote for their favorite films. The “2022 ISN Community Best Film” winner will be announced and awarded during the ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2022.
On March 10, online voting will open via the World Kidney Day (WKD) platform. The film with the most votes on WKD itself will receive special recognition, the “WKD 2022 Best Film”.
- The “2022 ISN Community Best Film” winner will receive complimentary registration to WCN’22 (payment refund) and a travel grant (complimentary registration and contribution to travel and accommodation) to attend the World Congress of Nephrology 2023.
- The “WKD 2022 Best Film” winner will receive complimentary registration for WCN’22 (payment refund).
If you have any questions, please contact Ilaria Pastorino (email@example.com).