ISN Community Film Event: Kidney Stories from All Around the World
Kidney Stories from All Around the World
This year’s edition received 28 films from 18 different countries. Thank you to all submitters for sharing their stories!
Seven films have been selected by the jury to compete for the “2023 ISN Film Community Best Film” and the “2023 WKD Best Film”.
The winners, selected through an online vote, will be announced, and awarded on Saturday, April 1 at 5 p.m. ICT at the ISN Community Film Event Session taking place during the 2023 World Congress of Nephrology, Bangkok, Thailand.
The finalist are:
- Overcoming The Remoteness With Love for a Kidney Transplantation
- Hidden CKD Patients Perspectives
- Enduring Hope The Story of Dr Akos Petho
- Research Provides Hope For Transplant Patients
- Unconditional Love
- Miracles Happen Everyday
- Hope Sustains Life Through The Lens of a CKD Woman
Online voting is now open! Cast your vote by April 1, 12 p.m. (noon) ICT.
Remember, the most voted film on March 9 will receive a special recognition, the “2023 WKD Best Film”. Voting will continue throughout March until WCN’23 to elect the “2023 ISN Film Community Best Film”
Enjoy watching the films, and make sure to vote for your favorite story!
Watch the video interviews of winners from previous editions sharing the experience about its participation.
- Only ISN members are eligible to submit films.
Not yet an ISN member?
Become a member today and benefit from a discount on your WCN’23 registration.
Films must be:
- less than two years old
- less than seven minutes long
- in 16:9 format, HD quality (1920 x 1080 resolution)
By submitting a film, the authors agree to a screening at WCN’23 if their film is pre-selected by the jury.
Submission deadline: February 2, 2023 (23:59 CET).
The selected films will be notified by February 24, 2023, by email.
The ISN Film Community Event runs in collaboration with the WKD Campaign.
The online voting for the best film will be launched on March 9, 2023, via the WKD and ISN platforms. The most voted film on March 9 will receive a special recognition, the “WKD 2023 Best Film”. Voting will continue throughout March until WCN’23, after which the winners will be announced.
- The “2023 ISN Community Best Film” winner will receive complimentary registration to WCN’23 (payment refund) and a travel grant (complimentary registration and contribution to travel and accommodation) to attend the World Congress of Nephrology 2024.
- The “WKD 2023 Best Film” winner will receive complimentary registration for WCN’23 (payment refund).
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
ISN COMMUNITY FILM EVENT SUPPORTED BY