Registration TO VIRTUAL WCN’23
Registration to Virtual WCN’23 will open in January 19, 2023
What is included in your WCN’23 Virtual Registration?
- WCN’23 Opening Ceremony (live streaming and on-demand).
- Full Program – March 27 – April 2, 2023 (live streaming and on-demand)
- Access to ePosters
- All published abstracts through the WCN’23 Supplement to Kidney International Reports©
- Global Kidney Policy Forum (live streaming and on-demand)
- On-demand access to the recording of congress sessions up to 8 weeks after the congress
Registration to the Pre-congress Courses is not automatically included in a WCN’23 Registration. Access to the courses must be purchased separately. You can do so at any moment via the WCN Registration Portal.
Virtual delegates will not have access to the following features/activities:
- Interventional Nephrology Course (March 30, 2023)
- Welcome Reception (March 30, 2023)
- Exhibition and Posters
- Networking Activities
Don’t know your registration category? Take our quiz below to find out!
Congress Registration Fees:
Late FeesMarch 1, 2023 - April 2, 2023
- 450 USD
- 710 USD
- 210 USD
ISN Trainee & ISN Associate Members
- 260 USD
Allied Health Professionals
- 885 USD
- 0 USD
Pre-Congress Courses Fees:
Pre-Congress Courses (March 30, 2023) are not included in the congress fees and they will need to be purchased separately. Please find below the course fees.
The Interventional Nephrology Course is not accessible online.
PRE-CONGRESS COURSESIn addition to your WCN registration. This fee does not include registration to the Interventional Nephrology Course
- 165 USD
PRE-CONGRESS COURSES (ONLY)This fee does not give access to WCN Program and/or to the Interventional Nephrology Course
- 215 USD
- ISN, NST or APSN Member: Members who are in good standing with the International Society of Nephrology, Nephrology Society of Thailand or the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology. The membership number must be provided to benefit from this rate. ISN members: only full members can take advantage of this fee. ISN Academy & ISN Journal subscribers cannot register at this rate.
- Nonmember: Individuals who are not interested in becoming ISN members, or individuals with only an ISN Academy & ISN Journal subscription.
- ISN Associate Member: ISN Associate members who are in good standing with the International Society of Nephrology. The ISN membership number must be provided to benefit from this rate.
- ISN Trainee Member: Must be approved ‘Trainee members‘ of the International Society of Nephrology. Please make sure your ISN Trainee membership is active and approved before registering at this rate. The ISN membership number must be provided to benefit from this rate.
- Allied Health Professional: Non medical doctors who are not ISN Associate Members and are not interested in joining the ISN – including dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and technicians.
- Industry Representatives: Industry representative from a company that is not sponsoring or exhibiting at WCN.
- Low-Income Country: Individuals who reside and are employed in low-income countries. Please click here for the full list.
A few online congress features will have open access to the livestream or recording. These include the Raising-the-Curtains Sessions, the Global Kidney Policy Forum (March 27-29, 2023), and the industry symposia (March 31 – April 2, 2023). For participation in these features there will be no registration fee.
You will only have access to the Open-Access features, which does not include the pre-congress courses, congress program, networking activities, poster area, or exhibition. Registration for online participation is now open. Please log into the WCN’23 Portal and follow the instructions in the registration portal. You will be asked to provide a billing address. This is a mandatory step for any registration. Once in the fees page, please select the “VIRTUAL Open-Access Sessions”.