ISN WCN Social Media Team
Over the past decade, Social Media (SoMe) platforms have become increasingly popular to disseminate information from medical conferences. Twitter has become a notably favored platform for nephrologists to share content.
To ensure comprehensive coverage of congress lectures and presentations across SoMe platforms, a SoMe Task Force (SMTF) was created by the ISN at the WCN in Mexico in April 2017. Now known as ISN WCN SoMe teams, these groups are created for all subsequent congress.
Join the WCN’22 Social Media team
Application deadline: Date TBC.
- Are you a Member of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN)?
- Are you attending the World Congress of Nephrology (WCN)?
- Do you have a passion for sharing medical knowledge through social media?
- Apply to join the WCN Social Media team for the 2022 World Congress of Nephrology.
The WCN Social Media Team is a group of health professionals ensuring social media coverage of the Congress through:
- Live tweeting of scientific sessions
- Visual abstracts
- Live visual abstracts
- Poster talks
- Daily quizzes
- Daily video summaries
- and more.
HOW TO APPLY
Your expression of interest should consist of a short CV (including your Twitter handle), a high-resolution portrait photograph, and a statement (max. 500 words) explaining your relevant skills and experience, and why you wish to be considered for the position.
Applicants will be notified by email about the status of their application approximately three weeks after the application deadline. The final WCN Social Media Team will be announced on the WCN website.
Submit your expression of interest by email to:
- Arvind Canchi, ISNeducation Social Media Team Chair at email@example.com
- Sibel Bek, ISNeducation Social Media Team Deputy Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fernanda Arce, ISN Social Media Manager at email@example.com
DEADLINE TO APPLY