Submission deadline: December 21, 2020
Grant result announcement
The World Congress of Nephrology 2021 (WCN’21) organizers are pleased to offer a grant program to ISN members residing in low and lower-middle income countries (see country list here). The aim of these grants is to provide support to ISN members with limited funds, providing them with opportunities to attend WCN’21 virtually and encouraging equitable access for the benefit of all participants.
Virtual WCN’21 Grants include:
- Pre-Congress Registration.
- Congress Registration.
- Applicants must be ISN members (ISN Full member, ISN Joint Group member, ISN Trainee) residing in a low or lower-middle-income country (check country list here).
Exceptions: current ISN Fellows training in developed countries, ISN Sister Renal Centers (SRC) Program participants from supporting centers.
- If you have received three previous grants to attend ISN events, your submission will not be considered.
- Priority is given to:
- Members presenting an approved abstract at WCN’21
- Members of 40 years and younger (born in 1980 and after)
- Past and present ISN fellows, SRC participants, members of the mentorship program
Not an ISN Member yet?
If you are not currently an ISN member but wish to apply for a grant, please join the ISN via our website here before applying for a grant.
ISN offers free and discounted membership to those from low and middle-income countries and young nephrologists.
Please note that ISN membership does not automatically guarantee that an application for a grant will be accepted.
(WCN’21 grants may be co-funded by the congress supporters and sponsors. the names of the supporters will be published on this page in due course).