The travel grant application is now open. Deadline is November 16, 2022.
The World Congress of Nephrology 2023 (WCN’23) will offer a travel grant program to ISN members residing in low and lower-middle income countries. The travel grant program encourages equitable access to the congress, providing support to ISN members with limited funds to attend WCN’23.
- Registration to WCN’23
- A contribution towards travel and accommodation to WCN’23
Contribution Per Region:
|Africa, NIS & Russia, North America, Oceania||$ 1,500.00|
|South America, Central America||$ 2,400.00|
|Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East, Western Europe, South Asia, Australia & NZ||$ 1,150.00|
|North & East Asia||$ 800.00|
|Southeast Asia||$ 550.00|
Please be aware that payment can only be made by bank transfer after the meeting. It is sole responsibility of the travel grant recipients to book their travel and accommodation. Recipients are encouraged to book early once accepted and to not leave booking to the last minute.
- Applicants must be ISN members (ISN Full Individual member, ISN Joint Group member, or ISN Trainee) residing in a low or lower-middle-income country as defined by the ISN Low and Lower-Middle Income list, found here.
Exceptions: Current ISN Fellows training in higher-income countries, ISN Sister Center Program (SPC) participants from supporting centers.
- If you have received three previous grants to attend ISN events, you are no longer eligible to apply.
- Priority is given to:
- Members presenting an approved abstract at WCN’23
- Members of 40 years and younger (born in 1982 and after)
- Past and present ISN Fellows, SPC participants, those enrolled in the ISN Mentorship Program
Not an ISN Member yet?
If you want to apply for a travel grant but are not yet an ISN member, you can become a member here.
ISN offers free and discounted membership to those from low and lower-middle income countries and young nephrologists.
Please note that ISN membership does not automatically guarantee acceptance for a travel grant application.