Submission deadline: December 21, 2020
Grant result announcement
The World Congress of Nephrology 2021 (WCN’21) organizers are pleased to offer a grant program to ISN members residing in low and lower-middle income countries (see country list here). The aim of these grants is to provide support to ISN members with limited funds, providing them with opportunities to attend WCN’21 virtually and encouraging equitable access for the benefit of all participants.
Virtual WCN’21 grants include:
- Pre-congress course registration
- Congress registration
- Post-session recordings
- ISN Global Kidney Policy Forum
- The ISN Community Film Event
- Applicants must be ISN members (ISN Full member, ISN Joint Group member, ISN Trainee, Renal Health Professional*) residing in a low or lower-middle-income country as defined by the ISN Low and Lower-Middle Income list which is based on the World Bank list dated June 2020 (check country list here).
Exceptions: current ISN Fellows training in developed countries, ISN Sister Renal Centers (SRC) Program participants from supporting centers.
- If you have received three previous grants to attend ISN events, your submission will not be considered.
- Priority is given to:
- Members presenting an approved abstract at WCN’21
- Members of 40 years and younger (born in 1980 and after)
- Past and present ISN fellows, SRC participants, members of the mentorship program
*Exception for Virtual WCN’21 only
Not an ISN Member yet?
If you are not currently an ISN member but wish to apply for a grant, please join the ISN via our website here before applying for a grant.
ISN offers free and discounted membership to those from low and middle-income countries and young nephrologists.
Please note that ISN membership does not automatically guarantee that an application for a grant will be accepted.
Delegate grant program supported by
Excel Continuing Education