A Scientific Program Accessible for All
Each congress day will have 6 hours of scheduled chaired sessions with pre-recorded presentations and opportunities for live Q&A with speakers and/or session chairs, networking, and other activities. Respecting the original location of WCN’21 in Montreal, Canada, the program runs on the Montreal time zone between 8:00 and 14:00 EST, from April 15 to April 19.
Sessions will be available for on-demand viewing shortly after they are held. For time zones without convenient access to all the live congress content, additional activities will be scheduled offering the opportunity for live Q&A and interactions.
For detailed information on the congress schedule, sessions, speakers, and topics, visit the sub-pages via the menu on the left:
- Renowned plenary speakers will give cutting-edge presentations.
- The pre-congress courses, with content available on the days leading up the congress, cover a range of in-depth pre-congress courses, and with live elements on Thursday, April 15.
- A broad line-up of 150 internationally renowned speakers will present during the main congress scientific program, on a range of topics, fixed around the main scientific themes of acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease, and end stage kidney disease. A dedicated session will focus on late breaking clinical trials. The congress also features series of sessions focusing on COVID-19. Special sessions are organized jointly with international partner societies.
- The ISN Global Kidney Policy Forum is a yearly high-level meeting, bringing together key decision-makers and stakeholders to address the burden of kidney disease.
- ISN Community Film Event showcases short films that reflect patient experiences or provide education for patients on renal topics.
- Interactive E-poster gallery, conveniently accessible around the clock.
Access to all program elements is included in the registration fee.