Your Story Makes a Difference: Share Your Kidney Care Story at the ISN Community Film Event
At its third edition, the ISN Community Film Event is a unique opportunity to raise awareness and improve others’ understanding of the reality of living with kidney disease.
Throughout the years, ISN has collected and shared many stories, often challenging to watch, but also filled with hope and inspiration as they are told with compassion, confidence, and courage (for more information about previous editions and winners, please visit the ISN website).
Now it’s your turn to share your story!
- Only ISN members and partner societies are eligible to submit films.
Non-member submissions should be submitted via a member
- Films must be less than 2 years old.
- Films should not exceed 7 minutes in length.
- Films must be in 16:9 format, HD quality (1920 x 1080 resolution).
A jury will select 6 submissions for screening at the congress. Finalists will be virtually screened during WCN’21. The ISN community will vote for the winner.
Submission deadline: February 3, 2021 (23:59 CET).
This year, the ISN Community Film Event will run in collaboration with the 2021 WKD Campaign “Living Well with Kidney Disease”. The online voting for the best film will be launched on March 11, 2021, via the WKD platform. The most voted for film of the day will receive special recognition, the “WKD 2021 Best Film”. Online voting will then continue through March and April with a grand finale at Virtual WCN’21, where winners of the “WKD 2021 Best Film” and “2021 ISN Film Community Best Film” will be announced.
- The “WKD 2021 Best Film” winner will receive complimentary registration for WCN’21 (refund of fees).
- The “2021 ISN Film Community Best Film” winner will receive complimentary registration for WCN’21 (refund of fees) plus a Travel Grant (complimentary registration and contribution to travel and accommodation) to attend the World Congress of Nephrology 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Ilaria Pastorino (email@example.com).
By submitting a film, the author(s) agree(s) to a screening on the online voting platforms and at WCN’21 if it is one of the 6 films pre-selected by a jury.
The selected films will be announced by February 24, 2021, by email.
ISN Community Film Event kindly supported by