The Collective Membership category allows nephrology societies to sign up their members collectively. Societies who wish to be eligible for the special annual rate must sign up at least 50% of their total membership. These members are entitled to all benefits of a regular individual membership.
ISN Collective Member Societies benefit from the following privileges:
- Priority consideration to pitch for the organization of joint events (ISN Forefronts Symposia, ISN Nexus Symposia, ISN World Congress of Nephrology).
- Priority endorsement of congresses, courses and events.
- Possibility to announce congresses, courses and events on the ISN website.
- Receive ISN Connect quarterly e-newsletter, which includes privileged information about ISN strategy, programs and leadership.
- Societies' members receive ISN member benefits (CLICK HERE for full list)
ISN has formed collective memberships with the below National Societies: