Follow the ISN on Social Media
Be the first to get ISN updates; follow us on social media.
The ISN uses social media to:
- Showcase the breadth of ISN’s international work and raise awareness of its mission and vision.
- Advertise career possibilities, deadlines, events, science, and learning opportunities through ISN education, grants, research, and advocacy initiatives.
- Connect with the online kidney community.
- Highlight kidney-related news and research.
- Provide live coverage of ISN Events like the ISN World Congress of Nephrology and ISN Frontiers Meetings.
- Announce nephrology-related events from Affiliated and Collective-Member Societies, as well as endorsed initiatives.
Kidney International (KI) is one of the most cited journals in nephrology. It is widely regarded as the world’s foremost journal on the development and consequences of kidney diseases. Follow our journals on Twitter:
ISN Social Media Groups
Comprising nephrologists from different parts of the world, these groups share kidney-related information through social networks and provide live coverage of ISN events, quizzes, webinars, and interviews:
- The @ISNeducation Social Media Team, comprising nephrologists from healthcare institutes worldwide, has a strong presence on social media to share knowledge on a broader scale and promote the global kidney health community and its work.
- The WCN Social Media team offers complete coverage of ISN’s annual congress with innovative online educational materials such as visual abstracts, interviews, poster talks, and daily quizzes.
- The Frontiers Social media Teams offer complete coverage of the ISN Frontiers Meetings with innovative online educational materials such as visual abstracts, interviews, and live-tweeting of the event.
- Follow the ISN Facebook Groups: ISN Young Nephrologists and @ISNeducation
Follow our hashtags on all our networks and include them in your ISN-related publications:
- #ThisIsISN – Everything related to the ISN
- #ISNYoung – Young Nephrologists
- #ISNWCN – World Congress of Nephrology
- #ISNFilmEvent – ISN Community Film Events
- #ISNFrontiers – ISN Frontiers Meetings
- #ISNquiz – Are your kidneys ok? quiz and monthly ISNeducation quiz
- #ISNGTF – ISN-ACT Global Trials Focus
- #ECNeph – Monthly “Everyday Cases in Nephrology”
- #NephTrials – Quarterly tweetchat. A joint initiative of the NephJC community and the ISN-ACT
Discover and follow our Twitter lists.