Advance your profession.
Make a difference.
Join the oldest global nephrology society advancing kidney health worldwide.
Join the ISN.
The International Society of Nephrology (ISN) is dedicated to building a future where all people have equitable access to sustainable kidney health.
As an ISN member, advance your expertise and knowledge and become part of a worldwide effort to provide kidney care education, research and advocacy.
The ISN offers membership packages tailored to the different needs of the international nephrology community.
Create an account on the MyISN Portal and begin your membership journey.
Access Education and Training.
- LEARN: Access Online Education with the ISN Academy.
- GROW: Apply for Fellowships, Research & Travel Grants, and more.
- ADVANCE: Apply for the ISN’s Emerging Leaders Program.
- STAY UP-TO-DATE: Access ISN Journals (Kidney International, KI Supplements, KI Reports).
Network and connect with kidney health professionals from all over the world.
- ATTEND ISN Events with member discounts.
- JOIN international groups on research and clinical trials.
- ACCESS online membership directory of 8,000+ professionals.
- AVAIL mentorship opportunities.
Engage with colleagues & make new ones: Be part of the global ISN Community.
- Virtual and in-person ISN Events.
- Online communities and forums.
- Social media groups, discussions and social events.
- Young Nephrologists group.
- Participate locally during World Kidney Day.
- Share experiences, resources and guidance.
- Have a say and vote; become a leader.
Join our voice advocating for improved kidney care policies worldwide.
- As a non-state actor, the ISN is the only kidney association in formal collaboration with the World Health Organization.
Join our efforts to advance kidney health globally.
- Join research groups on clinical trials, CKD cohort studies, CKDu.
- Present abstracts and share knowledge at ISN events.
- Connect with kidney healthcare professionals and centers worldwide for mentorship and teaching.