ISN Corporate Membership
ISN Corporate Membership may be extended to any corporation, partnership, foundation, society or other organization that has contributed to the ISN annually. Corporate Members are authorized by the ISN Executive Committee, and their benefits are determined by the ISN Council, but in general these include:
- Assisting the ISN in the mission of promoting knowledge, understanding, and awareness of kidney health to advance kidney care worldwide.
- Identifying current trends and future issues in nephrology and related specialties.
- Raising awareness of the role and importance of the kidney to all relevant audiences.
- Collaborating with other nephrology and nephrology-related organizations.
- Attracting new talent to the nephrology community.
Corporate Members can neither vote nor hold office.
ISN offers Industry Partners a year-round program with opportunities for collaboration with ISN members and physician leaders on important initiatives to support education, research and advocacy to advance kidney health worldwide, to reduce the burden of kidney diseases and provide optimal health care for patients.