ISN Membership: Advancing Kidney Health Worldwide. Together.
The International Society of Nephrology(ISN) is dedicated to building a future where all people have equitable access to sustainable kidney health.
As an ISN member, advance your expertise and knowledge and become part of a worldwide effort to provide kidney care education, research and advocacy.
Create an account on the MyISN Portal and begin your membership journey.
Advance your profession.
Make a difference.
Join the oldest global nephrology society advancing kidney health worldwide.
Join the ISN.
Access Education and Training.
- LEARN: Access Online Education with the ISN Academy.
- GROW: Apply for Fellowships, Research & Travel Grants, and more.
- ADVANCE: Apply for the ISN’s Emerging Leaders Program.
- STAY UP-TO-DATE: Access ISN Journals (Kidney International, KI Supplements, KI Reports).
Network and connect with kidney health professionals from all over the world.
- ATTEND ISN Events with member discounts.
- JOIN international groups on research and clinical trials.
- ACCESS online membership directory of 8,000+ professionals.
- AVAIL mentorship opportunities.
Engage with colleagues & make new ones: Be part of the global ISN Community.
- Virtual and in-person ISN Events.
- Online communities and forums.
- Social media groups, discussions and social events.
- Young Nephrologists group.
- Participate locally during World Kidney Day.
- Share experiences, resources and guidance.
- Have a say and vote; become a leader.
Join our voice advocating for improved kidney care policies worldwide.
- As a non-state actor, the ISN is the only kidney association in formal collaboration with the World Health Organization.
Join our efforts to advance kidney health globally.
- Join research groups on clinical trials, CKD cohort studies, CKDu.
- Present abstracts and share knowledge at ISN events.
- Connect with kidney healthcare professionals and centers worldwide for mentorship and teaching.