NEW ISN-KI Early Career Researcher Award: Best Clinical and Basic Science publications in Kidney InternationalReema Parmar
Kidney International has published many exciting research papers by Early Career Researchers across the globe in the last 2 years. We would like to recognize the exceptional quality of their research and their contribution to advancing kidney health by calling for nominations from our membership for the best original research papers published in Kidney International in 2019 and 2020. 2 basic and 2 clinical science publications will be awarded after a review process.
- The primary authors of these papers must be ISN members, and Early Career Researchers
(less than 7 years post PhD, or post Nephrology/Transplant Fellowship),
- Nomination must be made by an ISN member.
- It is important to recognize the nomination and selection processes reflect the diversity and inclusiveness of the global nephrology communities.
- The papers will be judged on the originality and novelty of the research, robustness of the methodologies, quality and readability of the paper, clinical application and effective research translational capacity.
- Winners of these awards will receive $500 each and they will be presented at the 2021
Virtual World Congress of Nephrology.
Nominate Early Career Researchers you feel deserve recognition for their outstanding research before the deadline of February 23rd by completing the nomination here: