Advancing Kidney Care Worldwide: Announcing Seven New ISN Regional Training Centers in Latin Americajbrown
The ISN congratulates seven kidney care centers in Latin America that have earned ISN Regional Training Center (RTC) status:
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición “Salvador Zubirán,” Mexico City, Mexico
- Hospital de Clínicas, Universidad de la República, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Instituto Nacional de Cardiología “Ignacio Chávez,” Mexico City, Mexico
- Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Universidad Austral de Chile, Valdivia, Chile
- Hospital Civil of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Sanatorio Allende, Cordoba, Argentina
Participating in ISN’s wide range of grant programs, these institutions serve as ISN ”ambassador” centers in the region. They are able to provide high-quality training to help advance kidney care in low, lower-middle, and upper-middle-income countries in Latin America.
There are now 28 ISN Regional Training Centers worldwide: Access the complete list of RTCs here.