ISN Mentorship Program
The ISN Mentorship Program aims to foster expertise-sharing and expertise-building relationships in the field of nephrology. Through this program, ISN members connect with the ISN global community and build mutual learning partnerships raising understanding of the global nature of kidney health and care and the various contexts in which they occur. Mentees can work on their specific professional goals together with a mentor, while Mentors can develop their coaching and leadership skills.
- Open to all active ISN Members and Associate Members in due standing from all regions (including HIC);
- Mentorship provided on areas as varied as clinical nephrology, renal pathology, research methodology, prevention, career development, and soft skills;
- Priority consideration for relationships within the same region (unless not relevant).
Online application process:
- Mentors can apply all year long.
- For mentees, 2 rounds of applications each year: 1 September and 1 March
Reviewing and matching process:
- Applications are reviewed by the ISN staff and the ISN Mentorship Advisory Group.
- If no suitable match is readily available, the applicant will remain active in our program until the time that a match can be made with a suitable partner.
What happens on a Mentorship Program?
Alexandra CAMBIER, YNC member, associate professor of pediatric nephrology (MD-PhD), Sainte Justine Hospital, Montréal...