Take a Closer Look at Day One of the Scientific Program for the Frontiers Meeting, and Register for the EventReema Parmar
The ISN Frontiers Meeting ‘Complement-related Kidney Diseases: Classification, Genetics, and Treatment‘ will take place in Bergamo, Italy, from June 23-25, 2022.
Register for the ISN Frontiers Meeting in Bergamo here.
Lectures and discussion sessions will provide attendants with up-to-date research in C3G and MPGN and offer a platform for participants to contribute, generating the basis for future research in these fields.
Meeting Chair, Marina Noris, describes what to expect from the first day of C3G/IC-MPGN sessions:
- Recognized researchers will present the latest findings on:
- the role of C3 and C5
- complement activation products in C3G/ICMPGN
- complex genetic determinants of these diseases, including genomic rearrangements and rare gene variants.
- Lectures will cover both animal and patient models, introducing new advances in the function and characterization of immunologic pathogenetic factors.
- Participants will discover new developments in classification and gain insight into several unanswered clinical questions on these complex conditions, notably, the open issue of differential diagnosis.
We look forward to welcoming all contributors in this specialist field to a valuable opportunity to share knowledge and advance research.
The ISN Frontiers meeting in Bergamo is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education – full details here.