ISN President to Open 7-Week Colombian and International Congress of Nephrology and TransplantationISN admin
The Colombian Association of Nephrology and Arterial Hypertension (ASOCOLNEF) will hold the XXII Colombian and International Extended Congress of Nephrology and Transplantation as a virtual congress over seven weeks from October 27 to December 14, 2020.
The congress is aimed at nephrologists and other health care providers from the Ibero-American region.
The increased timespan enables an in-depth examination of several topics through lectures and practical activities.
These weekly sessions will comprise a workshop of clinical cases, 3 live webinars, 5 clinical simulations, 26 conferences, and 33 national and international speakers:
- First week: Inaugural opening
- Second week: Glomerular disease
- Third week: Calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- Fourth week: Orphan diseases
- Fifth week: Diabetic kidney disease
- Sixth week: Kidney transplantation
- Seventh week: Closing webinar and acknowledgments
ISN President Vivek Jha will open the Congress on October 27, 2020.
Discover more about the congress here.