Discover WCN’21’s Exciting Scientific LineupCatherine de Tiège
The WCN’21 Program is now accessible online.
Get to know WCN’21’s diverse and timely topics presented by 170+ worldwide speakers:
- CKDu & kidney disease at the intersection of environment and occupation
- Impact of COVID 19 pandemic on renal services in LMICs
- What’s important to me? Patients’ priorities when living with ESKD
- Managing renal services during a pandemic. ERA EDTA-ISN special lecture
- What can we learn from international cohorts of patients with CKD?
- How to achieve equitable, inclusive, and ethical AI development and implementation
Seven pre-congress courses, including:
- Clinical Trials Course
- Nursing and Allied Health Professionals Symposium
- Quality Improvement and Clinical Leadership Course
This year’s Global Kidney Policy Forum: Focus On North America and The Caribbean will highlight key kidney health challenges and opportunities affecting the North America and Caribbean region.
The meeting, moderated by Richard Horton, Editor in Chief, The Lancet, features Sir George Alleyne, Director Emeritus, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), and Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist at WHO. All WCN’21 delegates are invited to attend.
The entire WCN’21 Program is on-demand with several weeks of post-congress access.
Join us for the Virtual World Congress of Nephrology in April 2021 – A global event at your fingertips.