Seeking your nominations: ISN 2021 awards!Reema Parmar
Has someone you know made a true difference to kidney care or research? Are they especially dedicated to the patient cause in their country or region? Show your appreciation by nominating them for an ISN award.
As an ISN member, you can nominate candidates for the following awards:
- Alfred Newton Richards Award rewards outstanding basic research in fields relevant to nephrology
- Roscoe R. Robinson Award acknowledges outstanding achievements in the field of education in nephrology and medicine
- Lillian Jean Kaplan International Prize for Advancement in the Understanding of Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) recognizes an individual exhibiting excellence and leadership in PKD clinical or basic research and whose seminal scientific work constitutes tangible achievement toward improving knowledge and treatment of PKD
- Pioneer Awards recognize individuals who have made outstanding and sustained contributions to the establishment and/or development of nephrology in their own country or region
Award winners will be recognized at The ISN World Congress of Nephrology 2021 taking place from April 15-18 in Montreal, Canada. ISN Pioneer Awards are handed out during regional events throughout the year.
Nominations are open until August 27, 2020.
- Review the links above for each award’s nomination requirements
- Send all nominations, supporting materials, and questions to the Awards Coordinator
- Candidates do not need to be ISN members
- You must be an ISN member to nominate a colleague. If you are not yet a member, learn about our membership packages and join the ISN community today!
We look forward to receiving your nominations!