Connecting Experts: ISN Frontiers Meeting 2021Reema Parmar
Join the ISN and Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research from July 1-3, 2020 in Bergamo, Italy:
‘Complement-related kidney diseases: classification, genetics, and treatment.’
This specialty event connects experts and scientists engaged in rare diseases to focus on solutions for the optimal management of:
- atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS) and
- C3 Glomerulopathies /Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis (C3G/MPGN)
Key issues regarding diagnosis and genetic assessment in these rare conditions remain a challenge.
The Frontiers Meeting 2021 offers an opportunity to speed up research and drug development in the field and provides a platform for:
- Researchers and academics to collaborate on research initiatives.
- Physicians to acquire knowledge on new treatment and patient approaches.
- Young researchers to access in-depth information on complement-related kidney diseases.
Discover more on the program and speakers here.
Join the community of aHUS and C3G/MPGN experts in Bergamo!