Participate in the Virtual World Congress of Nephrology 2021: A Global Event at Your FingertipsISN admin
Don’t miss the opportunity to present your work to a worldwide audience at virtual WCN’21. Prepare your abstract and submit before November 26, 2020.
One reduced registration fee unlocks an online world of science, education, and networking:
- A diverse Pre-congress program
- Renowned plenary speakers: Sofia Ahmed; Timothy Caulfield; Alan Lopez; Sir Peter Ratcliffe
- A globally-relevant scientific program
- The ISN Global Kidney Policy Forum featuring Richard Horton, Editor-in-Chief, The Lancet; Sir George Alleyne, Director Emeritus, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO); Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist at WHO
- The ISN Community Film Event
We look forward to welcoming you.
Do You Have a Story to Tell on Living with Kidney Disease?
Last year’s entries to the ISN Community Film Event featured the impact of dialysis on the lives of patients in a nephrology unit in Egypt, the feelings of a mother whose daughter develops kidney failure, and the solidarity of a community in Kenya who help a member in need of a kidney transplant.
Present your kidney care story at the ISN Community Film Event.
Find out more and watch previous winners here.
The competition is open to ISN members and partner societies.