One Day Left to Apply for ISN Working Group Leadership Opportunitiesjbrown
Are you an ISN member looking to share your knowledge and experience with others to help shape the future of the global kidney community?
Apply for these exciting leadership roles by Tuesday, September 21, 2021:
- i3C (International Consortium CKDu Collaborators) Working Group, Deputy Chair
- ISN-ACT (Advancing Clinical Trials) Committee, Deputy Chair
- CPC (Core Programs Committee), Deputy Chair
- CME (Continuing Medical Education Program) Committee, Deputy Chair
- EAP (Educational Ambassadors Program) Committee, Deputy Chair
- ISNEducation Social Media Team, Deputy Chair
- Kidney Health Professionals Working Group, Deputy Chair
- SRC (Sister Renal Centers Committee), Deputy Chair
Click on the titles above to access a description and application instructions for each position.
The ISN is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion. We encourage nominations from eligible individuals across all regions, genders, and ages.