Watch the “Community Choice Film Selection” and Vote for Your Favoritejbrown
Six film entries to the 2021 ISN Community Film Event that narrowly missed the shortlist now have a chance to be shortlisted for the Best Film Award 2022.
Watch and vote your favorite film for 2022 Community Choice Film Selection here.
- A kidney transplant patient who decides to become a doctor.
- Hemodialysis in Togo: a harbinger of death or a source of life-prolonging hope?
- Retaining personal goals and aspirations with peritoneal dialysis therapy.
- Everyday heroes: a daughter who overcame obstacles to donate her kidney to her mother.
- Trevor Monkman’s ten-year journey with kidney failure.
- A return to normality and improved quality of life after successful renal transplantation.
Online voting will close on December 6, 2021.