Register for the Pre-Congress Advocacy and Policy Course at WCN’22jbrown
Take the WCN’22 pre-congress course “Advocacy and Policy Course – New Skills for the Modern Nephrologist,” Thursday, February 24, at 3 p.m. MYT.
The course covers the principles and practicalities of designing and conducting effective advocacy campaigns to equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and techniques to advocate successfully at all levels of policymaking.
Led by internationally renowned kidney health advocates, the course includes:
- Real-life examples of successful advocacy campaigns from different countries
- Training on how to gather and generate evidence to support policy development
- Guidance on designing and implementing an advocacy plan
- Advice on engaging with politicians, policy-makers, and journalists
- Hands-on experience through case study analysis and advocacy strategy design, with guidance from experts
This introductory course is intended for anyone interested in advocating for kidney health. No previous advocacy experience is required to take the course.