Did You Catch the February Pre-Congress Newsletter?
The February edition of the pre-congress newsletter features a sneak preview of WCN’22 content from prominent guest speakers:
- Brenda Hemmelgarn on shared decision-making to treat chronic kidney disease
- Lydia Kamaruzaman on improving kidney function testing
- Frances Mortimer on sustainable kidney care
- Kar Hui Ng on the genetic causes of kidney disease in Asia
- Katalin Susztak on genetic markers for inflammation and fibrosis in kidney disease
- Esther Tan on setting up urgent-start peritoneal dialysis programs
Read the online version here.
The newsletter also guides you on maximizing WCN’22 platform features and includes updates on industry symposia, social media, advocacy, and young nephrologist activities during the congress.