Get the Training and Support You Need to Improve Kidney Care in Your Community: Apply for an ISN Fellowshipjbrown
The deadline to apply is May 1, 2022 – apply here.
ISN Fellows can make a real impact on advancing kidney care in their home region by:
- Providing better standards of care for their patients
- Training other doctors and healthcare professionals in the area
- Pioneering new programs to improve access to treatments and services, such as peritoneal dialysis, renal pathology, or transplantation
- Starting or continuing locally-relevant research projects
- Connecting their home center with other ISN programs and opportunities to advance kidney care
ISN Fellowship grants are open to young ISN members from low- and middle-income countries to get high-quality, hands-on training for up to 12 months at a host center of their choice.