Thank You for Being Part of the World Congress of Nephrology 2022!
It was a great pleasure to welcome you all to WCN’22, virtually and in person at Malaysia’s first international event of the year.
More than 250 speakers delivered scientific content to delegates from around the world. There’s plenty to catch up on if you missed any sessions – all virtual and in-person content is currently available on-demand to WCN’22 delegates until May 31, 2022, on the congress platform.
In addition to the scientific information and educational courses,
- Visit the outgoing leaders, awards, and ISN@Work galleries
- Listen to the plenary lectures on green technologies, patient advocacy, lessons learnt from two pandemics, and re-defining renal disease across disciplines and continents
- Watch the ISN Community Film Event winning entry
- Explore industry-hosted symposia to learn the latest developments
- Review this year’s abstracts, and much more!
We warmly thank all WCN’22 speakers and chairs for their time and expertise; so many speakers and chairs stayed up at all hours of their night to make themselves available for live Q&A.
We are grateful to delegates for their session participation, voting in the ISN Community Film Event, engaging with us on social media, and generating lively and valuable debate during topical networking sessions. Your contributions helped make WCN’22 a successful and engaging event.
The ISN warmly thanks the congress hosts, the Malaysian Society of Nephrology, and the Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology, for their enthusiastic and dedicated efforts toward delivering a seamless program and to our industry sponsors, ISN Collective-Member Societies, and countless others who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to deliver a memorable event.
Save the date! WCN’23 will be held in Beijing, China, from March 30 – April 2. We look forward to welcoming you!