Renal Pathologist ISN Members – Apply for a Bursary by February 28 to Attend Key Renal Pathology Events in 2023jbrown
The ISN invites renal pathologists from lower, lower-middle- and upper-middle-income countries to receive bursaries to attend significant renal pathology events this year. Bursaries are available for onsite and online attendance.
Apply here by February 28, 2023.
ISN bursaries are available to attend:
- The European Renal Pathology Course, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 6-9, 2023. This includes a two-week sabbatical for in-depth study in an established renal pathology laboratory.
- The International Renal Pathology Congress, Zagreb, Croatia, May 17-20, 2023.
- The Renal Pathology Pre-congress Course at the World Congress of Nephrology 2023 (WCN’23), online participation only, March 30, 2023.
- Be ISN members in good standing.
- Live in a lower, lower-middle- or upper-middle-income country (as per World Bank classifications – applicants from high-income countries are not eligible to apply).
- Be early-career professionals under 45 years old.
- Have fundamental knowledge in renal pathology; be involved in, or have the opportunity to become involved in, diagnostic evaluation of renal biopsy specimens at their home institution.
Nephrologists are also eligible to apply if they are responsible for the official pathologic evaluation of renal biopsy specimens at their home institution. This must be clearly stated in the application form and supported by a letter from their healthcare center.
For inquiries, please contact Mara Rodrigues at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your applications.