Applications for Fellowship program now openiclaron
Thinking of applying for the ISN Fellowship Program, make note of the deadline for applications which has been set for December 15, 2013. ISN Fellowships can take place in various regions of the world depending on your needs, location and area of study.
Over recent years, the ISN Fellowship Program has expanded to allow opportunities for nephrologists from emerging countries to train in Host Centers in their own region of the world, rather than exclusively in North America, Europe, or Australasia. Such Fellowships are consistent with the overall goal to build capacity by offering appropriate clinical and research training.
This time around, ISN is especially seeking for more applicants from Egypt, Turkey, Russia and South Africa and India.
We are also looking for:
- Chinese applicants to train in Hong Kong at the following host centers through the ISN-Hong Kong Society of Nephrology Fellowship. Candidates who wish to apply to train there should contact the following hospital/doctors to establish a training plan and agreement:
– Prince of Wales Hospital: Prof. Philip K.T. Li (email@example.com)
– Queen Mary Hospital: Dr. Sing Leung Lui (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Princess Margaret Hospital: Dr. Kwok-lung, Matthew Tong (email@example.com)
- Applicants from Latin America to train in Latin America
- Applicants to train in the UK
- Applicants from the Caribbean Islands or any other developing country to train in the University of Michigan Medical School (UMMS). For further information, contact Dr Akinlolu Ojo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to establish a training plan and agreement.