Top tips to apply for the ISN Programs
There are less than two weeks left to apply for the ISN Programs before the deadline closes on October 1st, 2016. So, if you have been thinking about joining our ISN Programs, now is the time to send us your application.
ISN Programs give you access to the latest nephrology training and open doors to building long-lasting partnerships with renal centers and experts globally. Bear in mind the following five tips to guarantee a smooth application process.
- Apply online directly, it couldn’t be any simpler. Choose the ISN Programs you want to join and follow the instructions
- Make sure your ISN Membership is up to date as only ISN Members can apply
- Clearly communicate the impact that taking part in the programs will have on nephrology practice in your region
- Make sure to provide a two-year budget proposal when submitting an application for the Sister Renal Centers, Sister Transplant Centers and/or Educational Ambassadors Programs
- For the Sister Renal Center Program, ensure you have found a center to work with before applying. Get in touch with us first if you haven’t found an Educational Ambassador suited to your needs.