Read the Latest News on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourismjbrown
The July edition of the Declaration of Istanbul on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism (DICG) newsletter is now available.
Read the DICG newsletter here.
The current issue highlights:
- A report on the Pontifical Academy of Sciences Workshop held in June 2021.
- The most recent data from the WHO-ONT Global Observatory on worldwide activity in organ transplantation.
- Recognizing past and present DICG leadership.
- Two notable articles on illegal kidney transplantation.
- The “DICG Course on Ethical Issues in Transplantation and the Declaration of Istanbul.”
The DICG is a joint initiative of the ISN and the Transplantation Society.