ISN-KI Editorial Fellowship: Call for Expressions of Interest
We are now calling for expressions of interest from our early-career nephrologists and scientists as ISN-KI Editorial Fellows in 2023-2025.
Find out everything you need to know about ISN-KI Editorial Fellowships and how to apply below.
ISN-KI Fellowships are non-funded positions, designed for early-career professionals and academics working in the field of nephrology, dialysis, and transplantation, and those interested in learning how to critically assess a manuscript, work as a team to evaluate the priority of manuscripts in a broader context, and manage editorial responsibilities within the context of a highly cited, top-ranked, reputable nephrology journal.
Closing date for expressions of interest: December 16, 2022
The current call includes:
- Early-career nephrology fellows with a record of rising trajectory in clinical and basic science nephrological research
- He/she will be supervised and mentored by an associate editor and/or the editor-in-chief of Kidney International and Kidney International Reports during 24 months of their training and learn how to:
- Handle submitted manuscripts
- Handle revised/resubmitted manuscripts
- Invite reviewers for a first review
- Make the first decision
- Make final acceptance decisions
- Review submitted/resubmitted manuscripts
The Fellows are expected to attend the weekly editorial meeting (maximum 90 mins) at 1 p.m. (Central European Time)
|Expectations from ISN-KI Editorial Fellowship Awardees