Podcast, Accredited Courses, Collaborative Case Presentations, and Open-Access Curricula: Explore Latest Releases at the ISN Academy Now!
The ISN Academy offers hundreds of hours of cutting-edge educational content developed to enhance your knowledge and skills and ensure you keep up with the latest advancements in kidney care.
Brand new content includes:
- Latest episode of the ISN Global Kidney Care Podcast: A discussion on health disparities, their root causes, and their impact on the progression of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
- CME-accredited “Curriculum on Fibromuscular Dysplasia“: An up-to-date review of its pathophysiology, presentation, diagnosis and management.
- Case 2: Lysozyme Nephropathy in “ISN-ASON Onconephrology Case Presentations“: An ISN-American Association of Onconephrology collaboration on a series of case presentations to advance onconephrology.
- Latest modules in the open-access, CME-accredited “Kidney Supportive Care (KSC) and Conservative Kidney Management (CKM) Curriculum“: 18 modules on KSCdelivery and sustainable CKM programs
- Additional ISN Education Social Media Team Curriculum modules: An ISN-NSMC collaboration to help people navigate and leverage social media tools effectively.
Join or renew your ISN membership to benefit from all ISN Academy online content.