It’s Time! Meet the 2023 ISN Community Film Finalists and Cast Your Vote Before Noon ICT on April 1jbrown
Seven finalists have been selected from twenty-eight entries to compete for the “2023 ISN Film Community Best Film.”
The finalists are:
- Overcoming the Remoteness With Love for a Kidney Transplantation
- Hidden CKD: Patient‘s Perspectives
- Enduring Hope: The Story of Dr. Akos Petho
- Research Provides Hope for Transplant Patients
- Unconditional Love
- Miracles Happen Every Day
- Hope Sustains Life: Through the Lens of a CKD Woman
The winners will be announced and awarded at the ISN Community Film Event session at WCN’23 on Saturday, April 1, at 5 p.m. ICT.
The ISN Community Film Event is supported by Novartis.