Apply to Become a Leader in ISN Committees and Working Groups – Deadline Extended to Friday, 30 OctoberISN admin
ISN leadership positions open: Apply today
Application deadline extended to Friday, 30 October
Our sincere thanks to all our members who have already applied for leadership positions soon becoming available within several groups.
Due to these busy and uncertain times and to encourage as many applications as possible, we have decided to extend the opportunity to our members to submit an expression of interest/nomination for various leadership roles.
The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, 30 October.
Avail of the opportunity to bring your expertise and talent to an ISN committee, working group, or group in which ISN has representatives
- Advocacy Working Group, Deputy Chair
- Clinical Research Committee, Deputy Chair
- Dialysis Working Group, Deputy Chair
- Education Working Group, Deputy Chair
- Fellowship Committee, Deputy Chair
- ISN-ACT (Advancing Clinical Trials) Committee, Deputy Chair
- iNET-CKD (Cohort studies), Deputy Chair
- Interventional Nephrology Working Group, Deputy Chair
- Research Working Group, Deputy Chair
- World Kidney Day Joint Steering Committee, ISN Member/ISN Deputy Chair
- Young Nephrologists Committee, Deputy Chair
How to apply
ISN is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion. We encourage nominations from eligible individuals across all regions, genders, and ages.
Help shape the future of global nephrology. Submit your expression of interest/nomination for a leadership role today.